Welcome back! Our hibachi tables are ready to once again serve you. We ask that you follow the customer guidelines listed below to keep our staff and all patrons safe during the dining experience. As always, your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
• Please make prior reservations (via Tock or call us at 989.495.6000). Walk-ins are welcomed, but seating cannot be guaranteed.
• The last reservation for our hibachi tables will be taken at 9PM.
• Your entire party must arrive on time for your priority seating; otherwise we will forfeit your table as spots are limited.
• We strongly encourage our unvaccinated guests to wear masks at all times when entering and exiting, unless you are seated at your table, as an extra precaution for the safety of everyone. Fully vaccinated patrons are no longer required to wear masks.
• Sit back and enjoy your time at Genji!
Copyright © 2018 Genji Midland - All Rights Reserved.